* The Scriptures Inspired. The Bible, as supplied to us through both the Old Testament and New Testament
* The One True God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
* The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ and in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His crucifixion on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future return to earth in power and glory
* Man, His Fall and Redemption. Man was created good and upright for God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness." But man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God.
* The Salvation of Man. The only path to Salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ and declaring him as Lord and Savior.
* Baptism in water. A burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures for all who have truly repented and in their hearts have truly believed in Christ as Savior and Lord. In so doing, they have the body washed in pure water as an outward symbol of cleansing, while their heart has already been sprinkled with the Blood of Christ as an inner cleansing.
* The Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. The Baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost, including speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance.